A three-day personal journey empowering you to get into action and move into the driver’s seat of your own life. If you are caught up in the uncontrollable swirl of your life and all of your responsibilities, this retreat will help you realize what you already have inside and discover what you want for yourself. You’ll walk away with renewed self-confidence, a focused goal and the drive to get you into action to achieve it.
IT'S A TIME
FOR YOU TO:
- Take a break from the chaos of your life and remember what you already have inside you
- Switch your focus from everyone else in your life to you and uncover what part of your life you want to improve or explore
- Discover the proven 5-step process which takes you from your starting point and engages you to ask yourself: What do I want? Through targeted exercises and interactive activities you’ll create the foundation and learn the tactics you need to move forward
- Connect, learn and grow with a small group of women in an incubator of support
- Relax, renew and just plain enjoy!
( SPACE IS LIMITED )
INCLUDED IN YOUR
Private hotel room for 3 nights:
INSIDER PRESALE RATE
Single Room (per person)
Double Room (per person)
MEET OUR COACH
Amy has coached over 600 clients in the last 8 years in wellness and personal growth. She has strived to help those she works with find happiness and success in all possible ways. Her passion for connecting with women and helping them improve their lives led her to create the unique Drive Your Life™ program, a 5 step process that teaches clients how to get back in the driver’s seat of their lives.
As a young woman, Amy opened, ran and later sold a successful cake bakery in Boston, learning first-hand about entrepreneurship. After raising her 3 children as a stay at home Mom, she wanted to put her Cornell psychology degree to use by developing and growing a health coaching practice. Taking lessons from all of these phases in her life, Amy has created a path for other women to learn from their past experiences and to propel themselves into doing in the now. As an Action Coach, Amy is taking her Drive Your Life™ program on the road in this unique retreat experience to help women move forward to create the life they deserve.